Join Our Team!
Available Career Opportunities:
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Location: Downtown Colorado Springs / Part-time
Are you an outgoing 'people person' with a servant's heart? Rocky Mountain Soap Market has just the position for you! Our Retail Sales Team Member position is not your ordinary sales position by a long shot. With us you will create a friendly and welcoming environment by greeting and assisting our guests to find the perfect gourmet bath and body products they'll love! You are our face to each customer ensuring they remain the top priority during their visit.
Rocky Mountain Soap Market offers flexible scheduling and we train and develop our staff to be able to advance from within. You will have the opportunity to receive tips that allow our retail team to earn $17-$24 or more per hour.
• Prior Retail Experience a plus!
• Must be able to work Sundays, occasional Saturdays and a weekday. (2-3 days per week)
• Must be able to work extended hours beginning November 1 through the Christmas Holiday.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis.
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the retail floor. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
• Positive, upbeat, attitude/personality!
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and attention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
MARKETING, SOCIAL and WEB MANAGER
Location: Northern Colorado Springs / Full-time
Promote Rocky Mountain Soap Market’s brand and mission across our three platforms; our storefront, online retail and wholesale partners. Develop and produce marketing materials and execute strategies and campaigns that promote RMSM with cohesiveness to our brand. Manage email marketing campaigns, develop strong public/media relations. Responsible for photo and video capturing of company for marketing, social and website use.
Build and manage RMSM’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and additional channels that may be deemed relevant. Writing various types of articles on a wide range of relevant topics for our BLOG. Collaborate with relevant influencers.
Maintaining our RMSM website; updating product features, new product content and photos, resolving online issues. Focus on traffic growth, and strengthen our SEO and Google rankings.
Location: North Colorado Springs / Full-time and Part-time
This is the hub of our business! You'll be...
• MAKING/MIXING/CREATING the majority of our bath & body products.
• PACKAGING, LABELING, BOXING and SHIPPING them to our multiple wholesale accounts, online store and retail storefront.
The ideal candidate is a team player with HIGH ENERGY, able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and is DETAIL ORIENTED. Work week is Monday -Friday. The Holiday Season may require more hours. If you are a team player, optimistic, upbeat and solution focused, we'd like to talk with you! This position is located at our makery in northern Colorado Springs, CO.